- All regular faculty members can borrow 20 books at a time for a period of 1 month.
- All visiting faculty members, adjunct faculty members and post doctoral fellows can borrow 10 books at a time for a period of 1 month.
- Governing council members can borrow 5 books at a time for a period of 1 month.
- Faculty members other than mentioned above can borrow books on behalf of any regular faculty member of IDSK.
- In house Ph.D. students who are getting full scholarship from IDSK can borrow 4 books at a time for 15 days.
- M.Phil. students can borrow 2 books at a time for 15 days.
- Outside Ph.D. students who are under the guidance of IDSK faculty can issue 3 books for 15 days on behalf of his/her IDSK supervisor’s name.
- Project assistant can issue 2 books at a time for 15 days on behalf of his/her IDSK coordinator’s name.
- For reading purpose any user can read 4 books at a time.
- Outside members can only enjoy the reading room facility of the IDSK Library.
- Course materials can be issued for 1 week.
- Limited photocopies are allowed with permission from faculty.
Library hours: Monday- Friday